Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

To new members, please introduce yourselves to the rest of the clan

Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

To new members, please introduce yourselves to the rest of the clan Empty To new members, please introduce yourselves to the rest of the clan

Post  Kinslayer Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Well the title says it all, it's all in good faith and clan spirit! I'm unfortunately not able to play much, few minor issues and I only know some of the new members when they start posting on the forum. Always helps to have a little background info on everyone, just to open up a little. Anyone of the older members that haven't posted one yet, might as well show the example eh?

G'day ya bastards
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

To new members, please introduce yourselves to the rest of the clan Empty Re: To new members, please introduce yourselves to the rest of the clan

Post  Cpt.IRON Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:13 pm

we got some new members please tell us a little bit about you
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

To new members, please introduce yourselves to the rest of the clan Empty Re: To new members, please introduce yourselves to the rest of the clan

Post  Kinslayer Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Cpt.IRON wrote:we got some new members please tell us a little bit about you

My bio's the first thread in here lol

Might as well make it again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:52 am