Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SgtStadenko
Kinslayer
6 posters

*STAD* PUT NEW MEMBERS HERE - IN THE THREAD, NEW MEMBERS.

Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

*STAD* PUT NEW MEMBERS HERE - IN THE THREAD, NEW MEMBERS. Empty *STAD* PUT NEW MEMBERS HERE - IN THE THREAD, NEW MEMBERS.

Post  Kinslayer Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 am

=LB=GUINESS

Well, love to play COD, gets me in trouble with the wife fo 26 years. Have two kids 25 and 23 so most of you could be my kids. Love to golf and shoot trap. Work too much and ready to retire.

I was invited by SgtStadenko.

( STADENKO ) yup there he is our latest... cheers
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

*STAD* PUT NEW MEMBERS HERE - IN THE THREAD, NEW MEMBERS. Empty Re: *STAD* PUT NEW MEMBERS HERE - IN THE THREAD, NEW MEMBERS.

Post  Kinslayer Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 am

=LB=ITOWER

I' was in Dark resistance then I co-founded LotU now I'm thinking of following Nosstom, a good friend of mine for many years now (in real life).

Oh i'm a grad student, so i'm often busy doing lots of research!

Cheers!
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

*STAD* PUT NEW MEMBERS HERE - IN THE THREAD, NEW MEMBERS. Empty Re: *STAD* PUT NEW MEMBERS HERE - IN THE THREAD, NEW MEMBERS.

Post  SgtStadenko Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:56 pm

=LB=LYSYCZARNY ( probation's bud )

My name is David, im originaly from Poland, now i live in US Connecticut. I came here about 7 years ago. I heard about the =LB= clan from my friend known to you as =LB=pr0bation. Im interested in joining you and have some fun, getting headshots in Battlefield Bad Company 2.The only Cod game i played was Modern warfare 2 on ps3, besides that im a 8 year Counter Strike player. One of my favourite games are Fight Night 4 and Fifa 2009. Since the release of Battlefield Bad Company 2 i decided to go with this game
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Awesome, awesome, it's great to see the clan start growing again! Welcome to the new members!
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm

=LB=DGS_STAN

Im chill dude here to enjoy games, work as a game dev my self for hand held devices. Originally from Russia, been living in US for 10 years now.
    63Sierra
    63Sierra
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Post  63Sierra Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:31 pm

LT Ender
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:44 pm

ya we will be getting a little more info on Lt ender , as soon as he send me more info Wink
    Lt.Ender
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Lt.Ender Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Lt.Ender--In game name. The name comes from the a book called "Enders Game" by Orson Scott card. If you haven't read it do this: Make a peace sign, now look at the tips of your finger, the next part is important. Now jab as hard as you can, then get the book in brail (LOL).

I love to read, I also write stories and poetry when I'm bored with gaming. I'm a grad student and I get busy from time to time. So there will be gaps with in my play. My first fps was rainbow six, then unreal tournament, then Bf2, 2142 (Sucked), ModWarfare2 and now this. BfBC2 is my new favorite. I love to shoot trees!

I'm chatty, so excuse my verboseness--did I mention I love movies? Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Star wars, High Fidelity, The Departed, No Country for Old men are some of my favorites.
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:42 pm

there ya go...tks Lt.ender....i mean =LB=Lt.ENDER... Very Happy
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm

welcome guys !
    merls
    merls
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  merls Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Welcome guys - look forward to gaming with you guys.

merls (TheFixer)
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:50 pm

yup a new one.... =LB=SOMESOLDIER

I am 27 y.o., I work for the US Army. I have been playing FPS since 1996. I did a lot of counter strike, did some cal seasons, bunch of other FPS. I really enjoy playing on your server and would like to join your clan.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:58 am