Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Cpt.IRON
SgtStadenko
6 posters

=LB= clan and me.

SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

=LB= clan and me. Empty =LB= clan and me.

Post  SgtStadenko Thu May 06, 2010 4:18 pm

wow this is a great clan and the guys are cool... Very Happy ...how often i heard that one!! Rolling Eyes
    anyways some members soon forget , forget what?? you say!! forget the fun time we have or had while gaming , the fun we have or had shoting the bull on vent...gaming in cod 5 , 6, now battle field...not to mention we also had servers on these games and still do...

anyways what im trying to say here is wake up guys affraid ...we still have a server to play in and friends doing so...hop in for a few mins to show your support, event if your lagging , my mic is broken , server is not greyed out , my grand mother is coming for a visite , etc... Rolling Eyes
    come on guys you can do better then this!!

3 or 4 members on our server out of 35 members...hummm, hop in for a min or 2 , come show your support cheers ...so this can remains the best clan there is. sunny
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

=LB= clan and me. Empty Re: =LB= clan and me.

Post  Cpt.IRON Fri May 07, 2010 11:02 am

holy...

I agree with you stad, in my side you all know why I cannot play with you guys during the week.

but there was a time in the morning , still have guys online and we did a lot of sriming match ( on cod 4 and cod 5 ) so at this time I had a chance to play even on week with some lbs ..

but this good days seem gone now. and I can only play with you on weekends .. and what happens on weekend .. people are busy so this is what im facing these days.

I really wish that somthing gonna happen in good ways.
    lawson666
    lawson666
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  lawson666 Fri May 07, 2010 1:38 pm

ok so why dont we start doing some kinda events nights send emails out to fellow =LB= clan members and get a bunch on at a time Wink
    those who never play or always dodge should be dropped

this clan is the best i have had the honour to be invited and play in so folk need to buck up heyy Wink

if u dont wanna play =LB= then drop the tag as u don`t deserve to wear the tag`s!!

=LB= 4 life not just4 xmas!!! santa santa

people need to start earning the tag and not just getting it
    would rather see 10 hardcore =LB=`s in the members list than 40 members with just a few who r proud to game under the clan tags

drink beer b merry affraid affraid
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Fri May 07, 2010 9:17 pm

monkeynuts....oscald...dodge....and digital aura...are kicked from the clan....more to come.

Last edited by SgtStadenko on Sat May 08, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    SimpleSimon
    SimpleSimon
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  SimpleSimon Sat May 08, 2010 1:47 am

yea im trying my best to play more but. lately i got my job back and i started dating a really hot girl thats way out or my league. so dont blame me for being 22 and horny lol
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Sat May 08, 2010 6:46 am

SimpleSimon wrote:yea im trying my best to play more but. lately i got my job back and i started dating a really hot girl thats way out or my league. so dont blame me for being 22 and horny lol

I have similar reasons, working 6 days a week and doing overtime... and I need time with the woman. By the time I get home my laptop is overheated and BFBC2 crashes and kills it. I do my best.
    =LB=pr0bation
    =LB=pr0bation
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  =LB=pr0bation Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 am

I will jump in as soon i will see some other members on the server Smile
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 am

Well I only get home past midnight and usually sleep is more on my mind then gaming. And in the morning well sleeping is still on the top of the list. Fortunately, I'll get a switch of schedule starting at the end of the month and I'll be able to play evenings every day so I can finally be on with you guys. It's been quite a while.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:13 am