Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

CoD 5 Map Pack 2 coming in June !

Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

CoD 5 Map Pack 2 coming in June ! Empty CoD 5 Map Pack 2 coming in June !

Post  Cpt.IRON Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:48 pm

got that news from my facebook. and ive take a look at the official web page for call of duty :

Considering the phenomenal support that the community has thrown behind Map Pack 1 and the demands that they’ve made for additional content, we’ve decided a 2nd Map Pack is in order! Today, we’re happy to bring you the first details of our next DLC.

Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 2 expands the addictive CoD multiplayer experience with three new multiplayer maps and one new co-op/Zombie map. Battle to control the river bridge in “Banzai” - a bright jungle map featuring a waterfall and hidden caves. In “Corrosion” face down your enemy in a shattered train yard, and in “Sub Pens” wipe the monsoon rain from your eyes as you struggle over a bombed-out submarine base. The Zombies make a return in “Shi No Numa” (Zombie Swamp) featuring Perk machines, the deadly new Wunderwaffe DG-2, new Achievements / Trophies… and flaming Hell Hounds!

Map Pack 2 is slated for release this June. Keep an eye out here at CallOfDuty.com for more information regarding Map Pack 2, and follow @JD_2020 on Twitter for the latest news as it breaks!

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/217
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

CoD 5 Map Pack 2 coming in June ! Empty Re: CoD 5 Map Pack 2 coming in June !

Post  Kinslayer Fri May 01, 2009 8:13 am

lol, any of you guys noticed the similarities...

Banzai = Creek
    Corrosion = Pipeline
    Sub Pens = Downpour

I guess you need to find inspiration somewhere lol!
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Fri May 01, 2009 9:48 am

yeah for sure . but its great that treyach doing some new map for cod5 ... in cod4 they do it only once
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Fri May 01, 2009 7:07 pm

True, but I think it's just to keep reminding people that WaW is still there, a lot of people favor 4 over it...
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Mon May 04, 2009 4:36 pm

nice catch there iron... cheers
    lawson666
    lawson666
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  lawson666 Thu May 21, 2009 2:11 pm

nice 1 iron for the heads up will look 4ward to few more maps Wink only just remembering my way round the new ones lol
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:03 am

like you know . the map pack 2 for cod5 is coming really soon . maybee next week the 11th of june !

let take a lill look at this

CoD 5 Map Pack 2 coming in June ! Codwaw16

From the gameplay video and layout of this map, Banzai doesn’t seem to provide too many safe areas, instead opting for spaces tailored toward larger skirmishes. We expect snipers will attempt to perch on the bridge for shots below, but heavy traffic will surely keep them in check. Fights inside the caverns should prove quite hectic with waterfalls obscuring vision, a situation that crafty soldiers will surely take advantage of against distracted opponents

CoD 5 Map Pack 2 coming in June ! Codwaw17

Soldiers will have to pay particular attention above their eye level as enemies rain bullets from the multiple high-level platforms in this vertical map. The dotted outlines in the corners of the map represent metal pipelines attached to the ceiling that soldiers can travel through, aiming at their prey below. Fierce bombing of the Russian train yard has left plenty of openings in all surroundings, so battlefield awareness will be critical to your survival.

CoD 5 Map Pack 2 coming in June ! Codwaw18

At first glance of this battlefield, we can see that there’s going to be a lot of heavy close quarters combat. As cautious soldiers tend to avoid open spaces, you can be sure that the corner interiors will see lots of traffic. Automatic weapons will rule in these locations, but fast and accurate rifleman will undoubtedly cover the entryways in anticipation of enemies running in and out.

Shi No Numa ( Zombie Swamp ) Map ( not available )

Keep moving to survive the unending Zombie horde in "Shi No Numa", the all new addition to the four player co-op fan favorite. Imperial Zombies rise from the misty swamps and flaming Hell Hounds blaze through the jungle as players struggle to find Perk machines and the deadly new Wunderwaffe DG-2 to stay alive. This new map includes 10 new Achievements/Trophies.
    lawson666
    lawson666
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post  lawson666 Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:24 am

Good job thanks 4 the heads up can`t wait to rape you all in em Wink hehee keep up the good info iron
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:32 am

yeah ! thats gonna be aWSome !

modern2 gonna blow for sure, and thats gonna solidify the lb's troops cheers
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Well that's a great bit of news, I finally gave up trying to fix my laptop so I still have issues running WaW but I'm considering buying a cheap used laptop with XP on it so I can game comfortably... and enjoy the new map packs and MW:2... and eventually doom4 lol
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:55 am

ok so they release the map pack 2 for xbox and ps3 yesterday ( 11june) no confirmation date for pc actually.

they also released the official trailer 'bout the map pack

papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  papajoe Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm

I finally gave up trying to fix my laptop so I still have issues running WaW but I'm considering buying a cheap used laptop with XP on it so I can game comfortably... and enjoy the new map packs and MW:2

Why dont u install xp into that laptop? Idea
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 pm

nice one iron...keeping an eye out for it so i can get the patch for the server...i know i know im not on to often , got so much shit to take care of these days lol....but ill be back jack!....till thenb , muwhahahahah What a Face
    papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  papajoe Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:33 pm

I guess the patch wasn't for us
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:34 pm

So no new 400MB patch to download? Good, good... and I think I might have fixed my laptop but... you know, it's the summer, there's the beach, working out, the girls, the work, moving out... and Prototype and Fallout 3 to beat... not much time for WW or 4 anymore. I'l stay updated to be able to play anytime with you guys.
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:11 am

ya summer is here enjoy\!!! but get your ass in for fall....muahahahah. tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 pm