Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

nosstorm'bio

nosstorm1
    nosstorm1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

nosstorm'bio Empty nosstorm'bio

Post  nosstorm1 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:06 pm

I'll go second...

I'm a 25 year old, named Jonathan, who love gaming once in a while. I live in Ile Bizard, now Montreal, and french is my first language. I'm finishing a five year (in 2 months,finally!) baccalaureate in electrical engineering. I played in many fps clan and finally went with -LB- (now =LB=) in 2005 or 2006 (forgot exactly when). Stayed with them for that long because its the best one!! Great guys and not too competitive. My favorite games are, from the best to..., DOOM2, DOOM3, camageddon2, cod4, need for speed porches unleashed,...

Firsts games i played where DOOM (the original), test drive and simcity (a little later came lemming) on my Ambra 486 first generation 25Mhz, 8mb ram (was enormous for time, lol)

Nosstrom
    papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

nosstorm'bio Empty Re: nosstorm'bio

Post  papajoe Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 am

Dude i loved lemmings. Somewhere in my desk if i look i know i still have it. Actually its the newer version of it. The original i had on a floppy disc.
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Ahhhh the first Doom... a classic... man I loved that game. I remember I used to play all sort of games with the 5 inch floppy disks... good times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 am