Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

lawson666 signing out ;(

lawson666
    lawson666
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

lawson666 signing out ;( Empty lawson666 signing out ;(

Post  lawson666 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Guys it has been a wicked time playing on your server but i think i will have to call it a day now ;( with great regret it will be too hard to play with the time difference and my new job. Have made some cracking m8`s from the guys in the server and we have had a blast Wink LB will always be in my blood and i will try to get on when ever i get the chance and skin u all like the good old days Wink
    I`d like to thank YOU stad 4 your hard work in putting together LB and keeping the server running last 6/8 months have been the best on line gaming i done for last 10yrs so once again stad thanks Wink
    hey hey all this sorrow lol its not like i leaving the cyber network and space killing fields 4 eva so i will defo try and get on soon but its hard staying awake till 1am my time when i out at 330/4am every morning Wink

Iron cheers 4 all those games we had while waiting 4 the boyz to log on was fun and your 1 sound geezer!!!

catch u all soon i hope and thanks 2 all u others 4 making those crazy frag nights ;0

All the best too you all!!
    tongue tongue tongue
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

lawson666 signing out ;( Empty Re: lawson666 signing out ;(

Post  Kinslayer Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Amen man, was good to have you on our team, you can always say proudly that you were, and still are, a Lucky Bastard. Good luck mate, hopefully we'll see in the game from time to time!

Cheers,

Kinslayer.
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:34 pm

no need for ya to tag out m8!! as long as you let us know whats going on,new job is great we all need that to survive is this jungle, anyways we all hope that you will stay tag up till we meet again which i know we will, still hungry to kick your ass real good 1 day. lawson666 signing out ;( Icon_surprised
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 am

Hope ull come back one day man, we got so many good times together killing each other all night long.

good luck with the new job . ur kids wife and ur damn dog ! take care buddy !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content