Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Map tactics

Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Map tactics Empty Map tactics

Post  Kinslayer Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Discuss general tactics or even your owns!
    Personally, i prefer using my sniper class at all time, usually an automatic sniper (Dragunov, M21 or 50cal) with a silenced pistol (anything but Deagle). Equipped with clays, UAV jammer and a flash, its just the best to create a sniping fort in Crossfire and Broadcast. When the enemy closes in, switch to your pistol, kill a few intruders with your amazing skills, grad their weapons and load up ammo and keep moving around from entrance to entrance, never letting anyone know where the shots that will kill them come from.With that combination, assuming you can hit 50% of your sniper shots and are alert for enemies sneaking behind you, you can easily get a 10-15 killspree. Another great advantage of this is since you use the UAV Jammer, no one can detect you plus you can always grab a dead player's weapon, which usually is deadlier than your pistol and has more ammo.

Second one is my stealth mode, SMG or Assault(M4 or G36 are my favorites) with silencer, silenced pistol, UAV Jammer and Dead Silence. Sneak in from behind the enemy or simply camp somewhere in TDM and wait for them so show up in front of you and rampage. Then go away from the pack and let them search for you, draw them in again then same drill.
    papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Map tactics Empty Re: Map tactics

Post  papajoe Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:34 pm

I prefer the M4 carbine with the red dot sight, M9 handgun with the silencer,sleight of hand to reload quickly,(always get killed when reloading),deep impact,a fraag granade, and my HOeING favorite CLAYMORES. I know how much Stad likes walking into my claymores. LOLOLOL.

When i use overkill i choose the M4 carbine with the G36.

Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Really, I'll try to make a little video of my fort in Broadcast, i just made two spree of 15+ in the last game, I tell you guys it works like a charm that set.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:53 pm