Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
=LB=pr0bation
Cpt.IRON
SgtStadenko
7 posters

why i picked this in game name

SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

why i picked this in game name Empty why i picked this in game name

Post  SgtStadenko Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:17 am

dont know if you guys ever stop and wonder why the fuck does he use that ingame name?
    well to start off mine was choosen off an old movie called cheech & choong ( up in smoke ) and i found it so hillariouse that it sort of brain wash me a bit... geek , the story was about 2 nut farm guys smoking weed and farting around whit a cop name..welll ya you guessed it , Sgt Stedenko...
    all i did was change the ' e ' for an ' a ' stadenko...

why??? scratch ,, cause it sounds better saying ' stad ' then ' sted ' Wink ...get it?....guess you do,
    now let's hear yours. Very Happy
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

why i picked this in game name Empty Re: why i picked this in game name

Post  Cpt.IRON Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:39 am

my original in game nickname was Iron Kreuz on quake 4 and unreal tournament III. Iron Kreuz "The Eisernes Kreuz". why ? because back then I was passionate about the WWII, the history, the war campaing everything. and then when people starting to leave the quakes lobby for a strange reason.. a new game came out , was called call of duty modern warfare(cod4) so I switched for it I remove the german cross to make my name more accurate, shorter and quick to say "IRON".

when cod 5 came out ! first day im loggin on , - NAME ALREADY TAKEN - wtf ? so I put a military rank Cpt.

=LB=pr0bation
    =LB=pr0bation
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  =LB=pr0bation Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Going Back in the time , when i came to US , my first game i played here was Unreal Tournament 2004 , i have been playing this game days n nights . I had many different names. Than i got in a bit of trouble , got some hit and runs with my car, didnt know english very well , took an free lawyer from city, agreed for some things i should not ,and ended up getting 3 years of probation . Lost my driver license for a year got stuck in my house , than i was playing even more and longer. Got very good at this game , even won 2 tournaments , was in league. Got so good at this game , was playing with pros, than i changed my name to pr0bation , and i wear it until today.
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh man, this goes a little while back. I remember that I first used Kinslayer in Doom3, I just remember writing out the first thing that came to mind and just happens that Kinslayer was the nickname of a character in a book I had read earlier. Pretty lame but it's still standing strong after 5 years.
    Nothing New
    Nothing New
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  Nothing New Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 pm

My first online gamer tag was BoObS for a long time on CSS. Then after I quit playing in CAL games I changed my name to JaKeD.oN.GrEeN.bEeR. I would still use this name in CoD but it is to long so I changed it to Nothing New. First time I used nothing new was when I tried out WoW and made a Human Palidin. Seemed like an unoriginal charter selection so I gave it the name Nothing New. I miss Jaked but Nothing New is treating me well so far.

oh and a side not when I was Jaked I would change the on green beer part to what ever I was drinking that given night. My favorite was when I was shit faced off some whiskey and ended up with JaKeD.oN.TiTy.JuIcE. yes I am very immature some times.
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:30 pm

41 views!!! and 4 post...wtf...come on bounce need more, lol
    merls
    merls
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  merls Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 am

TheFixer - comes from when I was running a business. We had some issues with a dude trying to screw us for extra coin on a job he did, and no-one would sort it out.

I wont bore you with details, but I fixed it. Since then - playing all sorts of games right back to Unreal Tournament - I have been TheFixer.

merls
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:43 am

you broke his legs haha
    =LBC=Warbear
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post  =LBC=Warbear Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Well since i am 62 and been playing regularly since Q2 i won't bore you with all the nicks i had .
    My nick comes from when i was playing football i was short but very strong and the guys gave me that nick had to change it due to misshap during registration so i added War .
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:01 pm

ok since no one wants to keep it going , let's do something else...like my favorite food...lol....pizza , drool drool... Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:09 pm