Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Battlefield Bad Company Settings thay may help. Usefull Tips .

=LB=pr0bation
    =LB=pr0bation
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Battlefield Bad Company Settings thay may help. Usefull Tips . Empty Battlefield Bad Company Settings thay may help. Usefull Tips .

Post  =LB=pr0bation Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey guys i just found interesting post on ea. forums , about fov - field of view. check it out here. play with the settings , it may help you increase your performance in game online. http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/920963-fov-comparison-screens.html

Here is another cool tool , that you can use with fov. depends on what resolution are you running the game , put the resolution in to calculator, you would want to be able to see 90 degrees , calculator will tell you what fov will be the best for you on specific resolutiuion. : http://rjdown.co.uk/projects/bfbc2/fovcalculator.php

Last edited by =LB=pr0bation on Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    =LB=pr0bation
    =LB=pr0bation
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Battlefield Bad Company Settings thay may help. Usefull Tips . Empty Re: Battlefield Bad Company Settings thay may help. Usefull Tips .

Post  =LB=pr0bation Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Enemy spotting . have anyone used that before , i just seen video online how it works. Its very usefull when you play any gametype online.

Most of the time when an enemy spawn you cannot see the red triangle above their heads, but you can put it by aiming at enemy and default pressing "Q" on keyboard. By doing that you can help teammates recognize enemies, and kill them faster Smile
    iTower
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Battlefield Bad Company Settings thay may help. Usefull Tips . Empty Re: Battlefield Bad Company Settings thay may help. Usefull Tips .

Post  iTower Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm waiting for it.. the 12x scope is awesome!!!
    SimpleSimon
    SimpleSimon
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  SimpleSimon Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:20 pm

yea to bad it doesnt work on hardcore mode
    iTower
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Post  iTower Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 pm

its doesn't? i didn;t notice!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    =LB=pr0bation
    =LB=pr0bation
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  =LB=pr0bation Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:50 pm

SimpleSimon wrote:yea to bad it doesnt work on hardcore mode

Actually from my expierience , i was able to spot the enemy and mark it for couple seconds, but my team/squad mates werent able to see it.

Hardcore mode limits it a bit. but it works individually.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:39 am