Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Something's happening at Infinity Ward right now.

[Butt] Master Poe
    [Butt] Master Poe
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Something's happening at Infinity Ward right now. Empty Something's happening at Infinity Ward right now.

Post  [Butt] Master Poe Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:49 pm

This is interesting! Looks like the wheels are coming off the bus over at Infinity Ward ! PC GAMERS REVENGE!

Supposedly this is happening as I type this. this is from
    G4's website

"A source close to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 developer just informed me that a "bunch of bouncer-types" just showed up outside of the Infinity Ward offices unannounced. When approached by employees, the non-uniformed "bouncers" were unwilling to disclose why they were there.

"Everyone is on edge," said my source.

Infinity Ward studio heads Vince Zampella and Jason West reportedly met with Activision this morning and have not been seen by Infinity Ward staff members since. My source did not delve into specifics, but described the relationship between Infinity Ward and Activision lately as "tense."

The mood around the Infinity Ward offices is currently described as "freaked out" and "confused."

"We just wanna make our games," said my source.

I've contacted Activision for comment on the ongoing situation at Infinity Ward. Stay tuned."

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/702911/Security-Appears-Unannounced-At-Infinity-Ward-Studio-Heads-Missing-Staff-Freaked-Out-.html#ixzz0h2iILWRU
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Something's happening at Infinity Ward right now. Empty Re: Something's happening at Infinity Ward right now.

Post  Kinslayer Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:45 pm

That should teach the bastards to respect their loyals customers. Fuck Infinity Ward.
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Something's happening at Infinity Ward right now. Empty Re: Something's happening at Infinity Ward right now.

Post  SgtStadenko Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:24 pm

amen to that dude. geek
    warmonkey
    warmonkey
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post  warmonkey Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Yeah fuck them bastards
    [Butt] Master Poe
    [Butt] Master Poe
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Something's happening at Infinity Ward right now. Empty Update !!

Post  [Butt] Master Poe Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 pm

LOL !!! HAHAHA !! they got fired before they started getting paid the royalty checks !!

Ex-Infinity Ward Bosses Sue

BusinessWeek reports fired Infinity Ward cofounders Jason West and Vince Zampella are suing Activision, which is probably not the litigation Activision said to expect when they dismissed the pair earlier this week. West and Zampella filed suit in Los Angeles Superior Court yesterday, claiming breach of contract and wrongful termination. They are seeking at least $36 million and control over the Modern Warfare subset of the Call of Duty franchise. According to West and Zampella's lawyers: "Activision terminated their employment weeks before they were to be paid substantial royalty payments as part of their existing contracts for ‘Modern Warfare 2.’" Activision declined their request for comment.

Found at BusinessWeek
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

That's what you get for fucking up a franchise I guess. Make an example Activision, an example.
    papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  papajoe Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Hopefully someone there will give COD its good name back. Cause i've been disapointed since WAW.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content