Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited

Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited Empty Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited

Post  Kinslayer Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Alright! First of all, we need to establish the location, time and date of the meet-up. We all talked about it a little but I think we should totally do it, a couple days of clan bonding, drinking and Call of dutying!

My ideal location would be somewhere in Quebec as a couple of the bastards are already there. If we could manage to get an entire house to ourselves, would be great. If you guys prefer the camping trip, there is a pretty decent one right close and right beside it, the biggest lobster in the world. Yup. Not kidding.

So just throw in some ideas, would be awesome to set it up for the next summer.
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited Empty Re: Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited

Post  SgtStadenko Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:01 pm

ahhh quebec city....brings back great memorys...but would be far for our friends from the state there kin, not to mention monkey ( carlifornia )...i know a few great places for camping not far from here im only an hour or so from the states line , which is half way between kentuky and you, anyways thats my toughts
    Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited Icon_biggrin
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited Empty Re: Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited

Post  Kinslayer Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:38 am

Sounds perfect! It all depends if I can find a cheap way there and back, was already making plans to stay in Amsterdam for a month lol
    SimpleSimon
    SimpleSimon
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  SimpleSimon Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:20 am

im always ready to camp out in the bush and buy cheap non ontario beer. ill even bring a bandjo lol
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 pm

a banjo!!! fok tks god im half deaf...lol Camping trip/bastards meet-up, revisited Icon_biggrin
    63Sierra
    63Sierra
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Post  63Sierra Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:48 am

a banjo beer and somebody has to bring at least 1 housemouse:P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content