Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Clan spirit

Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Clan spirit Empty Clan spirit

Post  Kinslayer Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Honestly men, can we start getting together as one unit? I know that I have been lacking my "one-two hour" of clan gaming for a while, all due to troubles and other things that I won't start to bother you with. But, nonetheless, I still see several LBs playing in other servers when ours is almost empty. Clan spirit people, clan spirit.

Secondly, the forum, would it kill you to even MAKE A GODDAMN ACCOUNT??? Anyone who does have one can spread the word, maybe we can get everyone eventually... We barely have half of the active members on here, some never posted... some are gone without mentioning it beforehand. That is exactly why we have a forum and a thread for "Away time"! So we can keep track of where most of us are!

Thirdly, open up, contribute, have fun with each other. After all, every single one of us made a decision to join this group, mainly for one reason: to play with each other because we liked it. Xfire, Ventrilo, the forum, use these tools to open up with your clanmates, I still haven't known a few of you, Oscald and Terminator for example.

I think that was all I wanted to say, I just got frustrated from the inactivity of the forum, that and World at War crashing on me every 5 minutes . Evil or Very Mad Soooo, I hope that we can start being a little more active, even in the summer.
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Clan spirit Empty Re: Clan spirit

Post  SgtStadenko Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:37 pm

well said kin, like i posted the other day about having 5 diff members in 5 diff server and got discuted about it confused , i did ask all members to hail other playing members to join OUR server which cost $$ to keep active Rolling Eyes , as for ventrilo....fok im all by myself ffs!!!!wanted to have a clan vs clan match and well i dont know ill try to make it ehhh ya , maybe....wtf!!!in fall some heads will fall and recruit will begin again hoping to get better and more active members, but we do have a few active members that will helpp buit the clan core, anyways just sad to see things that way but we will keep the cream like they say and rid of the rotten ones...so trust me dude changes will happend and soon. pale
    SimpleSimon
    SimpleSimon
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  SimpleSimon Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 pm

well i guess ill show my support with some spirit fingers. and theres still a few months to go till COD6 comes out and starcraft and diablo 3 and ect ect.....
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 pm

well its a start....keep it up! Very Happy
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Simon, you mentioned diablo3... I think my mind just exploded. But for Modern Warfare 2, this time I won't lag behind everyone, I'll get the damn game at the same time as everyone else lol!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:24 am