Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
bodytrash
SimpleSimon
SgtStadenko
Kinslayer
Cpt.IRON
9 posters

CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic

Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic

Post  Kinslayer Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:41 am

SimpleSimon wrote:does anybody know if the nightvision goggles even work on the premier box.

Probably not, maybe just a ploy to get more money from the pc fans.
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Empty Re: CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic

Post  Cpt.IRON Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:13 pm

your right guys . the feeling of modern 2 on pc is like a fps on a console, like killzone 2 ( because thats the only fps I got in my ps3 ) ..

anyway the game is nice too .. great guns . many option you can unlock for your guns set up. those kill streak perk are nice . u can only choose 3 or 4 of them ( but if u unlock the nuke attack u need 19 killstreak or somthing )

the team death match are nice really. I like those airport map and in afghanistan, the environement sound are great. the explosion . the wind. the grass and the crushing snow sound from your boots everything.

theres no lag online .. only thing when the host is loggin out theres like 6-7 sec of waiting for a ramdom host, thats shit but its 6-7 sec If it was 1 min I would return my game back because this kill the gameplay..

anyway the negative point is that dedicate severs thing.. this is a killer clan factor.

I hope ill could play with you guys. really the game is fun but I think cod4 and WaW are better.. more realistic and less "arcade"
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:58 pm

well the cod 5 server is still running... CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:15 pm

I played couple games with Oddball and Hund.

that game have some negative points like we all know.

but the fact is . this game is very addictive. snipe guns with silencer . u can put silencer and red dot sigh or thermal sight ( with the bling perk ) ... u can carry 2 sub machine gun ( each hands ) the riot shield make me laught like hell u can stab people with your shield. ( in team death match that put more tactical thing with a shield guy up front and a machine gun class behin you. and a sniper far back.

anyway in conclusion im having good time.
    papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  papajoe Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:29 pm

I read that u can't use the mouse is that true. I may have miss read it but that is what i remember. With all the negative things i read about MW2 i am really hesitant on buying it. confused scratch
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 pm

go buy the game you cheap ass...lol...we all got it or getting it... CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Lol
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:34 pm

SgtStadenko wrote:go buy the game you cheap ass...lol...we all got it or getting it... CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Lol

Yeah, I'm a student, I can't just shit out 70$ whenever I want to lol!
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 am

got some bad news...im actualy writing this through my ps3 . because my cpu blew out ,I was playing at modern2 and the game frozen when I was in the lobby...my screen was foked up. so I re started my computer and everything was a mess on the screen..giant scare pixel white and red..so wtf? ... I re formated it 3 times.. and nothing works ,,giant pixel messy screen, even my windows dont start. Im so piss off.. maybe its my graphic card or the mother card...I dont know. ill look tomorow for a new cpu ... maybe not will see . since then take care ..because I want to kik all ur arse on modern 2.
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:29 am

Cpt_IRON wrote:got some bad news...im actualy writing this through my ps3 . because my cpu blew out ,I was playing at modern2 and the game frozen when I was in the lobby...my screen was foked up. so I re started my computer and everything was a mess on the screen..giant scare pixel white and red..so wtf? ... I re formated it 3 times.. and nothing works ,,giant pixel messy screen, even my windows dont start. Im so piss off.. maybe its my graphic card or the mother card...I dont know. ill look tomorow for a new cpu ... maybe not will see . since then take care ..because I want to kik all ur arse on modern 2.
    woahhh!! you cant just go out there and buy a new pc....unless your not a student.. CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Lol
    just kidding kin.... CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Lol
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 am

Stad, I can buy an old IBM, the whole computer for 5$. But you know, it's an IBM. I'll see what I can do to leech money off of my older brother...
    papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  papajoe Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 pm

so no one answered my question, can u use a mouse while playing Mw2
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:07 pm

papajoe wrote:so no one answered my question, can u use a mouse while playing Mw2
    lol....it's a pc game dude , mouse is it! CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Lol
    Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Post  Kinslayer Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 pm

papajoe wrote:so no one answered my question, can u use a mouse while playing Mw2

Papa... I think you got very confused for a sec there... although... I can see Infinity Ware releasing a patch that gives everyone an aimbot, just so no one can whine about hacker since everyone is at the same level! hurr durr! The PC world is getting toyed with, its outrageous.
    papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  papajoe Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm

i had read that u couldn't use a mouse and there is nooooooo way in hell i want to play without a mouse. So now i know duh! Razz Very Happy
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:52 pm

CoD Modern Warfare 2 the Topic - Page 3 Lol
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:49 am

I solve my problem . buyin a new cpu today so ! im not out
    Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:59 pm

just a news about the game.. they gonna release the first map pack soon. it gonna be release on xbox first by DLC this spring and after on ps3. so for the PC user like always were gonna be the last.

theres will be a map pack of 5 maps ( 3 new and 2 from cod4 )

Cpt.IRON
    Cpt.IRON
    Lt. Colonel
    Lt. Colonel

Post  Cpt.IRON Fri May 07, 2010 11:19 am

there we go . the new map pack ( Stimulus pack ) of modern 2 is out since the 4th May

you can download via DLC on Steam for 14 $ us

or if you find some DLC Free Code show it there.. ive already found some but they are all used Sad
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Fri May 07, 2010 5:25 pm

ya seen it...i knew they were out to get $$...free server s...ya right... tongue ...now they got players hooked up...so say bye bye to cod dedicated servers for good!
    i was in the market buinese for a while and i know how it works...free for now ...pay later. Suspect
    papajoe
    papajoe
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  papajoe Thu May 20, 2010 8:49 pm

So if Call Of Duty 7 Black OPs has free dedicated servers, are you going to go back? Question
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 pm

free!!...fok i dont think they will be free , but if its dedicated ya , going back to it.
    not getting much support from battlefeild so we might as well try something else. Question

Last edited by SgtStadenko on Fri May 21, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    SimpleSimon
    SimpleSimon
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  SimpleSimon Thu May 20, 2010 10:56 pm

hey we always got to try out the new toys. i mean games lol
    merls
    merls
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Post  merls Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 pm

The video for black ops is out if you want to check it out - looks cool

http://callofduty.com/media/videos?media_id=322&page=1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:52 pm