Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Alien Swarm

Kinslayer
    Kinslayer
    Major
    Major

Alien Swarm Empty Alien Swarm

Post  Kinslayer Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey guys, I finally logged in steam the other day for a yearly update and I found that Alien Swarm was a new game released for free on steam and it surprisingly kicks ass. I was wondering if anyone else of you guys were going to try it, we can get up to 4 guys in the same game, could be worth a shot. What do you guys think about it?

PS: the game is basically L4D but with only a top view of the field and a shitload of different weapons, kits, stuff to throw and 4 "classes", which only gives certain bonus on things like healing or more damage on a specific gun etc.
    =LB=pr0bation
    =LB=pr0bation
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Alien Swarm Empty Re: Alien Swarm

Post  =LB=pr0bation Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Kinslayer wrote:Hey guys, I finally logged in steam the other day for a yearly update and I found that Alien Swarm was a new game released for free on steam and it surprisingly kicks ass. I was wondering if anyone else of you guys were going to try it, we can get up to 4 guys in the same game, could be worth a shot. What do you guys think about it?

PS: the game is basically L4D but with only a top view of the field and a shitload of different weapons, kits, stuff to throw and 4 "classes", which only gives certain bonus on things like healing or more damage on a specific gun etc.

Im just installing it looks cool on screenshots!
    SgtStadenko
    SgtStadenko
    Commander in Chief
    Commander in Chief

Post  SgtStadenko Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 pm

will have a look at it 4 sure... alien

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:33 pm